Advantis Credit Union: They had a better method of banking; we’re neither a large nor a tiny bank. Advantis is a non-profit financial cooperative that is devoted to the financial prosperity of its members. They deliver their earnings to their members in the form of better rates, cheaper fees, and more free services rather than giving them to corporate investors as major banks do.
Thirty-six employees banded together and start a credit union on September 5th, 1928. They founded a true financial cooperative by cooperating with each other. Members may earn more money, borrow money at lower rates of interest, and pay fewer fees instead in a corporate bank.
Advantis has more than 75,000 members and is now Oregon’s sixth-largest credit union after more than 90 years of safe and solid financial management by our member-owners. From our modest origins, we may have expanded significantly, but our primary goal has remained the same: to assist our members in achieving financial stability and success.
Read Also: Centra Credit Union
How to Access Your Advantis Credit Union Account
- Visit this website if you wish to log into your account: https://www.advantiscu.org/
- A new page appears on your screen when you click on this website.
- The Advantis login page is located here.
- The login icon is located in the top right corner of this page.
- To access the login page, click that login symbol.
- Open your browser and go to the login page.
- On this page, enter your login and password.
- Then pick Login from the menu.
How to Reset Forgot Password
- If you have forgotten your login details, you can change or recover them by going to the login page.
- Give the “forgot password” option at the bottom of this login page.
- Click on that option to reach the Reset Password page.
- On this reset password page, please enter the required information and click on the continue button.
- Complete the process and retrieve your forgotten login information.
How to Create a New Advantis Credit Union Account
- Go to the login page and choose “new user” if you wish to create an account.
- When you choose that choice, your screen changes to a new page.
- The registration agreement is contained on this page.
- Please carefully review all of the terms and conditions before checking the “I agree” box.
- When you click on the box, the registration page displays on your screen.
- Enter your last name, zip code, social security number, member number, email address, and date of birth.
- Following hitting the “Continue” button
Advantis Credit Union Customer Support:
|Hours||Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Mail Address||P.O. BOX 14220|
Portland, OR 97293-0220