One of the biggest credit unions in the country, Alaska USA Federal Credit Union serves more than 700,000 members both domestically and abroad. Our goal is to increase both our members and the communities we serve financial security. Members have access to online banking services, more than 5,500 shared locations across all 50 states, and more than 55,000 ATMs worldwide.
Read Also: Care Credit Mastercard Login
How to Access Alaska USA Federal Credit Union Login Portal
- Go to the official page of Alaska Usa Federal Credit Union first if you want to log into Alaska Usa.
- The login icon is located in the top right corner of this page.
- Enter your username in the blank field.
- Then press the blue button next to the right-side sign.
How to Retrieve Alaska Usa Federal Credit Union Login Information
- Follow this procedure to restore your Alaska Usa Federal login information if you forget it.
- Log in to Alaska Usa Federal Credit first.
- Click on the option where it says “forgot username” to go directly to the reset information page.
- In this page, enter the necessary data.
- To reset your password, enter your username and email.
- Then press the proceed button.
- Follow the directions to update your username as seen in the screenshot above.
How to Enroll New Alaska USA Federal Account
- Go to the login page if you want to enroll in an Alaska USA account.
- On the login page, select Enroll. open a contact page on your phone or tablet.
- Choose the “I accept” choice. a signup page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your name, suffix, SSN, birthdate, email, confirmation mail, and cell phone number.
- Once you’ve finished filling out the form, click the submit button.
Alaska Links on the Mobile App Store
You can access your online, and mobile banking from Alaska using the mobile app.
- Google play store: Download Alaska App on Android.
- App.Store: Download Alaska App for Android and iPad.
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union Phone Number
|Address||P.O. Box 196613|
Anchorage, AK 99519-6613