Arkansas Federal Credit Union is committed to improving the lives of its team members, workers, and the communities it serves. They accomplish this by encouraging employees to give of themselves, giving of their time, and contributing to and supporting charitable events.
The year 20/20 was a year when charities and local communities required our support more than ever. We continued to provide the donations, scholarships, and sponsorships that benefit the communities we serve despite COVID-19. They were pleased to announce that Arkansas Federal gave more than $352,000 in 2020 because of the help of their staff, members, and corporate efforts.
Read Also: California Coast Credit Union
How Can I Access Frankenmuth Credit Union Login Portal
- Open this website- https://www.afcu.org/help-and-support/online-banking/
- When you click on this site open the Official page on your Device
- On this page at the top right corner give the menu option
- Click that option open the item select in this menu credit card
- When you press on that tab open a new page that gives the option apply now on the left side
- Click the apply now option and reach the login page
- Enter your username and password.
- Tap the login icon.
How to Retrieve Arkansas Federal Credit Union Login Password
- Don’t worry if you forgot your password; just follow these instructions to reset it.
- The Arkansas Federal Credit Union login page should be visited first.
- Click the “forgot password” link on this page to go to the “reset password” page.
- Insert your last name, zip code, username, and SSN.
- Then click the next button.
How to Register New Arkansas Federal Credit Union Account
- If you don’t already have an account in Arkansas, you must first access the AFCU login page
- On this page, where the register option is located at the bottom.
- Select that option to access the registration page.
- There Were two options; choose the appropriate one to register your account.
Arkansas Links on the Mobile App Store
You can access your account online, and digital banking from Arkansas using the mobile app.
- Google play store: Download Arkansas App on Android.
- App.Store: Download Arkansas App for Android and iPad.
Arkansas Federal Credit Union Phone Number:
|Payment by Mail||https://www.afcu.org/pay/|
|Headquarter Address||17500 Cantrell Road|
Little Rock, AR 72223