Avadian Credit Union: Avadian is a brand-new credit union that has taken 80 years to create. With seven charter members and a capital foundation of $70, they launched their activities in December 1934 under the name Alabama Telco. They were first established to assist the families of telephone company employees. Although they now go by a different name and have a far larger membership outside of the telephone business, their original values remain the same.
Read Also: Az Federal Credit Union
How to Access an Avadian Credit Union Account
- First, you must go to your browser’s Avadian Credit Union home page.
- You can see the login page at the top when you reach that home page.
- Where you enter your username and password on this page.
- After pressing the login icon.
How to Reset Forgotten Avadian Credit Union Login Information
- You must access the login page in order to change your username.
- The two options for information reset are visible on this login page.
- The “forgot username” option must be selected if you want to change your username.
- A brand-new page will load when you choose that option.
- Name, last name, birthdate, and zip code should be entered along with your member number (Social Security number).
- The “proceed” icon has been clicked.
To reset your password, go to the login page, choose “forgot password,” and then click “reset password.”
- Input your username on this page.
- Once the submit button has been pressed.
How to Create a New Avadian Account
- Go to the login page and select the register option to register your account.
- A registration page will show up on your screen after you choose that option.
- Input your member number (also known as your social security number), last name, birthdate, zip code, and requested username.
- Then click the “Proceed” button.
Avadian Credit Union Customer Service:
|Mail Address||P.O. Box 360287|
Birmingham, AL 35236-0287