Arizona Federal(Az Federal Credit Union) is committed to effectively meeting the financial requirements of its members by providing a wide range of financial services, a qualified staff, and good economic principles.
They adhere to the idea that individuals should aid one another. In addition to offering financial education, Arizona Federal is committed to improving the communities it serves. Due to credit unions’ cooperative structure, all profits are distributed to members in the form of low- or no-cost services, high-yield savings products, and low-interest loan products.
There are 12 locations of Arizona Federal that serve the Metro Phoenix region. All branches of Arizona Federal provide surcharge-free ATMs, although other services may differ depending on the location.
Read Also: Blaze Mastercard Login
How to Access Az Federal Credit Union
- Get to the Official page for the Az Federal Credit Union and then click the login symbol in the top-right corner to go directly there.
- The login page opens when you click on that symbol
- After entering your username and password there.
- Click the log-in icon on your device.
Reset the Az Federal Credit Union Forgotten Information
- If you forget the password, then do not worry about this.
- First, go to the login page on your device. On this page, you can find the forgotten username and password on your webpage.
- Click on that link to directly reach the reset information page. On this page, you can see the blank space for filling in the information.
- You can reset your password here by filling in the information requested.
- Please fill out all of the information one by one.
- Enter your phone number and username.
- Then click on the “Send me a new password” option.
Open a New Az Federal Credit Union Account
- If you wish to create a new Az Federal Credit Union account, visit the official website.
- Click the orange “Apply Now” button on the left side of this page.
- The signup page can be accessed by clicking that option.
- Select “What are you interested in,” then provide your first and last names as well as your email address.
- Click the following tab now.
Arizona Links on the Mobile App Store
You can access your online banking account, and location, and get loan payment options from Arizona using the mobile app.
- Google play store: Download Arizona App on Android.
- App.Store: Download Arizona App for Android and iPad.
Arizona Federal Credit Union Customer Service:
|Mail Address||PO Box 60070|
Phoenix, AZ 85082-0070
|Hours||Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.|