Barksdale Federal Credit Union: At Barksdale Air Force Base in Bossier City, Barksdale Federal was founded in 1954 to provide for both military and civilian workers. They currently proudly serve over a thousand businesses, organizations, and churches in addition to the men and women of Barksdale Air Force Base and their families.
They were incredibly enthusiastic about the chance they have to provide financial products and service delivery to improve the economic well-being of everyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in the counties of Bossier, Caddo, Webster, Grant, Rapides, and Allen. On that foundation, BFCU was created.
Read Also: Jumbula Login
Barksdale Federal Credit Union Mission
The goal of Barksdale Federal Credit Union is to improve its members’ financial situation and establish itself as the go-to financial partner for current and prospective members.
How to Access the Barksdale Federal Credit Union Login Portal
- Go to the Barksdale Federal Credit Union official page and select the “Login” icon in the top right corner.
- Open the login page in the upper right corner
- Enter your username and password on this page.
- After clicking on the login icon
How to Recover Lost BFCU Login Password
- launching the BFCU sign-in page
- Selecting that option will take you to the website where you may reset your password.
- Enter your username and contact information.
- Next, select the blue box with the message “Send me a new password.”
How to Create BFCU Account
- First, go to the BFCU official page.
- On this page, click the log-in icon in the top right corner, and then click the sign-up option at the bottom under the login icon.
- Click the sign-up button to be taken to the registration page on your device.
- Please enter your 8-digit member number and last four Social Security numbers.
- Then press the continue button.
Barksdale Federal Credit Union Customer Service
|Hours||Mon-Fri: 8:30am – 7pm|
Sat: 9 am – 1 pm
BFCU Links on the App Store
You can download the BFC Union app to your phone or any other device using the links below: