In Detroit, Michigan, Christian Financial Credit Union was founded in 1950 as St. Jude’s Parish Credit Union. The credit union has expanded throughout the years. Christian Financial was established in 1998 following the merger of SERF Credit Union and Northeast Catholic Credit Union. Father Murray Federal Credit Union and St. Mark’s Parish Credit Union joined with CFCU in January 2003. CFCU and ARC Credit Union merged in October 2013. As of April 1, 2020, the credit union had more than 61,000 members as a result of our merger with Motor City Co-op Credit Union.
With 10 branches to serve its members, Christian Financial is a full-service credit union. Along with credit cards, loans, lines of credit, and savings accounts, they also provide investment and insurance services, as well as member-exclusive discounts in the neighborhood.
Read Also: Greater Nevada Credit Union
How Do I Access the Christian Financial Credit Union?
- CFCU members should head to the official page if they already have an account: https://www.christianfinancialcu.com/
- In the top-right corner, where you must click the login option.
- Opening the login page
- Please fill out your username and password here.
- Next, select the login tab.
Reset Your Forgotten CFCU Login Information
- To reset your password, go to the CFCU login page.
- When you reach the login page, you can see the “forgotten password/username” option at the bottom of the login page.
- Click on that tab to reach the reset information page.
- Enter your phone number and username on the reset information page.
- After clicking the green Send Me a New Password button
- If you went to reset your username, then click on the username at the reset password page’s bottom area.
- launch the Username Reset page. Follow the information and reset your username.
Register a New Christian Financial Credit Union Account
- To register, go to the CFCU login page and select the register option.
- Click on the “register” option. open the registration page in your browser.
- Enter the necessary information on this page step-by-step and create your account.
- Enter your username, password, personal information, contact information, and phone number, and then when you complete this procedure, click on the “Continue” icon.
CFCU Links on the Mobile App Store
You can access your branch locations, mobile online banking, and digital banking from CFCU using the mobile app.
- Google play store: Download CFCU App on Android.
- App.Store: Download CFCU App for Android and iPad.
Christian Financial Credit Union Customer Service: