The privilege of starting the Credit Union West tradition in 1951 under the name Luke Federal Credit Union. Our company was founded with the intention of bettering the lives of military personnel and their families by serving as a dependable source of financial services when it was first established on Luke Air Force Base.
It still maintains the same dedication to serving those who reside in Apache, Cochise, Coconino, Gila, Maricopa, Mohave, Navajo, Pima, Pinal, Yavapai, or Yuma counties as well as those who work or worship there.
Read Also: Maps Credit Union
Online Banking Features:
- Individual dashboard.
- Connected accounts
- History of transactions.
- Payment for loans and credit cards.
- Access your credit score immediately.
- EStatements that are available.
- Pay for external accounts.
- Planning resources.
- Simple balance check
- Notices of significant alterations to your credit report.
How to Log into Your Credit Union West Account
- Go to this website: https://www.cuwest.org/
- Click on this site to reach the login page.
- On this page, enter your username and password.
- Then select the login option.
How to Reset a Forgotten or Lost Password
- Go to the login page if you can’t remember or have lost your password.
- The “Need Help?” tab is located on this page in the space provided for logins.
- In order to access the new page, click that tab.
- Where the password reminders are located on the left side.
- If you’ve forgotten your username or password, click the “lost username” tab. If you’ve forgotten your password, click the “forgotten password” tab.
- To retrieve your login details, complete the required fields on the following page.
How to Register a New Credit Union West Account
- If you are a new user at Credit Union West, you must create a new account.
- First, go to the login page and select the “new user registration” tab.
- Click on that tab to reach the registration page.
- The agreement page appears on your screen when you click on that tab.
- You must read the information, select the I agree box, and then press the continue icon.
- Launch your browser and navigate to the registration page.
- Enter your member number, SSI or tax ID, birth date, mobile number, email, mobile phone, and zip code.
- After clicking on the “Continue” button in blue
- Thus completing the step-by-step registration procedure and registering your account.
Credit Union West Links on the Mobile App Store
You can access your online banking and bill payment, and online loan payment account from Credit Union West using the mobile app.
- Google play store: Download Credit Union West App on Android.
- App.Store: Download Credit Union West App for Android and iPad.
Credit Union West Customer Service:
|Payment Address||P.O Box 7600,|
Glendale, AZ 85312-7600
People Also Ask:
My Checking Account Is Currently in the Negative Balance. What Ought I to Do?
The 30-day payment deadline applies to the negative balance. Contact the Risk Department at (602) 631-3220 or (800) 621-0287, ext. 3220, if you require assistance (outside Maricopa County).
How Can I Obtain a Duplicate of a Cheque That Has Already Been Cashed in My Account?
Contact Member Service at 602.631.3200 or 800.621.0287 for specific account questions (outside Maricopa County).
Does the Traditional Checking Account Have Any Fees?
The account does not have a monthly maintenance cost, however, there is a $2 fee for each paper statement that is received. Enrolling in eStatements eliminates this cost.
How Can I Make My Credit Card Active?
You will be given detailed instructions on how to set up your new credit or debit card when you receive it in the mail. In order to activate your new card, dial 866.642.0450.