Cyprus Credit Union was established in 1928 by 22 employees of the Utah Copper Company with a capitalization of under $100. As the oldest credit union in Utah, we now serve a wide range of members throughout the state by offering financial services. More than 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and branch services are available to Cyprus members nationally at more than 5,500 sites run by participating credit unions.
Anyone residing in Utah is eligible to join Cyprus by paying a $5 one-time membership fee to the Community Recreation Association. Residents of Salt Lake County, members’ families, staff members of St. Mark’s Hospital, Morton Salt International, and other local select employer organizations are also eligible to join.
Home Banking Features:
- 24/7 Access to Account
- Pay Bills
- Change Money
- Support for External
- Accounts Register for Alerts
Read Also: College Ave Login
How to Access Cyprus Credit Union Login Portal
- Go to the Cyprus Credit Union login page.
- Enter your e-mail address and password
- Click the continue
How to Recover Forget Cyprus Credit Union Login Password
- Create a new password in Cyprus if you forget your old one.
- You can log in to Cyprus.
- Enter your email address.
- Then click the “Continue” button.
How to Register Cyprus Credit New Account
- Open this website on your device- https://homebanking.cypruscu.com
- Enter your last name, social security number, birth date, physical address, zip code, and requested login ID.
- Then click the login button.
Cyprus Credit Union Links on the Mobile App Store
You can access your Home banking, and mobile banking from Cyprus using the mobile app.
- Google play store: Download Cyprus App on Android.
- App.Store: Download Cyprus App for Android and iPad.
Cyprus Credit Union Customer Service:
|Address||Po Box 9002 West Jordan,|
|Hours||Monday to Friday – 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
Saturday – 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Sunday – Closed
People Also Ask:
How Can I Setup Direct Deposit into My Cyprus Account?
Obtain a Direct Deposit form from your employer’s human resources division, fill it out (a PDF form will appear in a new window), and submit it.
I Just Got a New Loan; How Do I Pay It Off?
There are various ways we can pay back our loans. Find the solution that best suits your needs here.