In southeast Pennsylvania, Diamond Credit Union serves Berks County and the Tri-County Area. It is a government and federally-insured credit union. Since 1947, Diamond Credit Union has provided low-cost financial services with first-rate service. As the accepted leader in the local community, it has encouraged financial success in every stage of life. The main office of Diamond Credit Union is in Pottstown, and it also has offices there as well as in Boyertown, Exeter, Muhlenberg, Royersford, and Wyomissing.
Read Also: Northeast Credit Union
How to Access Diamond Credit Union
- Visit this page- https://diamondcu.org/ on your device to access the official Diamond Credit Union website.
- When you select that option, the left site’s net branch sign-in option appears.
- Visit a login page on your computer, enter your username and password here, and then press the sign-in button.
How to Register a New Diamond Credit Union Account
- If you register your account at the Diamond Credit Union, then go to the login page first.
- On this page, select the register option.
- When you select that option, a page with the terms of the agreement appears.
- When you accept the agreement and press the “Continue” button, the registration page will appear.
- Enter your account type, member number, first name, last name, date of birth, SS#, state address, city, state, zip code, and country.
- Then press the continue button.
Diamond Credit Union Customer Service:
|Mail Address||1600 Medical Drive|
Pottstown, PA 19464
People Also Ask:
How Can I Sign Up for Diamond Credit Union?
Anyone residing in Berks, Montgomery, Chester, or Bucks County or doing regular business there is qualified to join Diamond Credit Union. A $5 deposit into a membership account is necessary to join and benefit from our entire menu of goods and services. This isn’t a cost. Your $5 would be reimbursed if you ever decided to cancel your membership with Diamond Credit Union. By visiting one of our locations, calling (800) 593-1000 during regular business hours, or completing our simple online form, you can join.
Is Diamond Credit Union Insuring My Money?
Yes! Your money is covered by Diamond Credit Union up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Association, the most reliable federal insurance fund.
How Do I Use the Skip-A-Payment Feature at Diamond?
You can make your Skip-A-Payment request online if you use NetBranch. Select Skip-A-Pay after logging into NetBranch and clicking “Menu” in the upper left. You can skip a payment for each eligible loan once per year. Eligible loans will show up on the Skip-A-Payment page. Skip-a-Payment is not available for Payment Advantage, mortgage loans, interest-only home equity loans, or Diamond Mastercards. There can be further limitations and constraints.