Financial cooperatives that are not for profit, such as Dort Federal Credit Union, service members who have something in common, such as a job, association membership, or residency in a certain location. One share of the cooperative is owned by each member and is symbolized by the initial deposit made to a primary savings account.
Credit union “earnings” are distributed back to the membership in the form of lower loan rates, higher dividend rates, and more affordable services, in contrast to other financial organizations. Credit unions frequently top surveys of financial organizations for customer satisfaction.
Read Also: Collins Community Credit Union
How to Access Dort Federal Credit Union Account
- Go to the Dort Federal Credit Union website and select the login icon in the top right-hand corner side.
- In this page’s login fields, enter your username and password.
- The login option should then be chosen.
How to Reset Forgotten Dort Federal CU Login Information
- Go to the login page and click the “forget login” link if you can’t remember your login details.
- To access the reset information page, click the tab.
- Enter your username and phone number on this screen.
- Select “Send me a new password” after that.
How to Open a New Dort Federal Credit Union Account
- You can reach the official website of the Dort Federal CU from this page. select the option to open an account from the top blue line.
- A new page loads on your screen when you select that option.
- There were seven phases including a registration process.
- Follow the steps carefully to open your account.
Dort Federal Credit Union Customer Service:
|Phone Number||(866) 388-7336|
|Mail Address||P.O. Box 1635|
Flint, MI 48501
People Also Ask:
What Kinds of Services Are Provided?
- VISA Cards.
- Online Banking.
- Telephone Banking.
- Mobile Banking.
Who May Attend?
- Persons who are Michigan residents and who do any of the following: live there, work there, worship there, or go to school there.
- Any legal entity that is primarily made up of the same demographic as the credit union’s membership as described above.
- The surviving spouse, if admitted prior to remarriage, of a dead member