Elga Credit Union: In its early years, between the 1940s and 1950s, assistance was given to Customers Energy employees whose pay was less than that of the typical industrial worker. The credit union’s original name was Flint Division Consumers Power Company Federal Credit Union before a name-change competition was started in 1959. The first two letters of both Electrical and Gas are present in the name. It implies that “Everyone Loves Goals Achieved,” as we like to say these days. They were committed to seeing that you were prosperous financially.
Read Also: Honor Credit Union
How to Login Elga Credit Union
- Click on this link to reach the login page- https://www.elgacu.com/
- When you click on that link, you will be taken to the official website.
- The option to log in to online banking is highlighted in orange in the top right corner.
- When you click on that icon, the login page opens.
- On this page Enter your username on this page.
- Then click on the login tab on your device.
Have you Forgotten your Elga Credit Union Username?
You shouldn’t be worried if you forget your username. Follow these Instructions to instantly regain your user ID.
- The login screen on your computer.
- In the blank field on this screen, click “forgot password.”
- Selecting that option brings up a page with the headline “Recover Password” on your screen.
- Please describe your user type.
- After clicking the “Continue” button.
Open & Create a New Elga Credit Account
- Go to the login page on your device first if you want to establish a new Elga account.
- The most recent data to the enrol tab on the login page
- The sign-up page will open after you click that option.
- You must provide your social security number, account number, and date of birth.
- After that, press the “proceed” button in purple.
Elga Credit Union Customer Service:
|Phone Number||(810) 715-3542|
People Also Ask:
Who May Attend?
- Anyone who resides in the State of Michigan and engages in any of the following activities is eligible to join.
- Saginaw Valley State University, current and former students.
- Members of any existing ELGA members’ immediate families.
- Any legal entity that is primarily made up of the same demographic as the credit union’s membership as described above.
- Every donor gives $25 to the Salvation Army Bed and Bread Program. (Online account opening does not allow for this choice)
How Can I Get in Touch with the Department That Handles Loans?
- If you have any questions related Elga Credit Union, you can text, email, or phone the loan processing department; we would be happy to assist you! You can leave a message if our processors are unable to constantly answer the phone because they are working diligently to close your debts.
- Please text (810) 600-2533 or email [email protected] with your issue if you need a speedy response to a concern. Call the Loan Processing Department at (810) 600-2533 if you need to.
- Please read the question after this one if you want to learn how to email us your documents.