In a shoebox, it all began. Gesa Credit Union began as a part-time office in 1953 and has since expanded to become the second-largest credit union in the state of Washington. Gesa has a long history of offering financial services to Washington state, serving over 260,000 members globally.
Since opening its membership to everyone in Washington in 1996 when Gesa became a credit union with a community charter, the organization has grown rapidly.
Read Also: Citi Mastercard Login
How to Access Gesa Credit Union Login Portal
- Visit the official Gesa Credit Union website.
- On this page, in the upper right corner, there is a blue login icon.
- Click that option to access the login page.
- On this page, please enter your login and password.
- Then press the “Continue” button.
How to Recover Gesa Credit Union Login Password
- On the Gesa Credit login page, click the bottom blank box and select the “forgot password” option.
- Select that choice. The Reset Password page is open on your device.
- Please enter your zip code, username, social security number, and date of birth.
- Once you’ve finished, select the submit icon.
How to Reset GCU Login User ID
- If you forget the user ID, then select the user ID on the GCU login page.
- On this page, enter your social security number and press the submit button.
How to Open the New GCU Account
- If you do not already have an account with GCU, create a new account.
- launch your browser and navigate to this website- https://onlinexpress.gesa.com/Banking/Register.aspx
- Please enter your first name, middle name, last name, social security number, date of birth, and zip code.
- Next, click the blue “Submit” button.
Gesa Credit Union Customer Service:
|Phone number||(509) 378-3100|
Monday–Friday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.