HHS Accelerator Login In order to provide a centralized, digital system for human services solicitations, prequalification, document storage, and financial administration, HHS Accelerator (HHSA) was launched in 2013. MOCS is moving HHS Accelerator operations to PASSPort with the 2017 launch of PASSPort as the Citywide Procurement and Sourcing Solutions Portal. T
oday, providers complete the HHS Prequalification Application in PASSPort, proposals are submitted in PASSPort, and solicitations for health and human services are publicly publicized on PASSPort. Visit the Learning to Use PASSPort page at nyc.gov/passport for further information and PASSPort support.
|Founded:||2013 (13 years ago)|
ALSO READ: PetPoint Login
How to Access your HHS Accelerator Login portal
- Visit the HHS Accelerator Login page directly and click the Login tab at the top right-hand of the homepage.
- Enter your HHS Accelerator info such as your Email address and Password and click the blue Login tab below your Password.
Retrieve your HHS Accelerator Login Password
- Step 1 – Visit the HHS Accelerator Login official site, Click on the “Forget password” hyperlink located under the “Log in” button
- Step 2 – Enter the email address that you provided during registration and then click on the “Send password reset link” box.
- Step 3 – after that You will receive an email with instructions on how to change the password within a few minutes.
- Step 4 – Check your email and then click on the password reset link that will enable you to change the password.
Note: Make sure to enter your email address correctly to avoid problems receiving the password reset link.
How to Create a New HHS Accelerator Login Account
- Go to the HHS Accelerator– https://www1.nyc.gov/account/login.htm.
- Click the Sign-up or Create account button on the Bottom left-hand side of the homepage to open the HHS Accelerator Sign-up page.
- Enter your email address and create a password, give it a name, select the security question and answer; select the terms in the check box to indicate that you agree; and click the Create Account link below your terms to proceed with your HHS Accelerator sign-up.
|Public Access Center||255 Greenwich Street, 9th floor|
New York, NY 10007
|Hours:||Monday through Friday, 9:30 am – 5:00 pm|
2 United Nations Plz, New York, NY, United States, New York
What Exactly Is an NYC?
You can access online services for several NYC Agency systems, including HHS Accelerator, using an NYC.ID. Your full email address will be your NYC.ID. Other websites that make use of NYC.IDs include PASSPort, Workforce1, Business Accelerator, and ACCESS NYC.
Do Mobile (Tablet or Smartphone) Devices Work with HHS Accelerator?
No, as of right now, the platform can only be used and work with desktop (or laptop) PCs.
Which Web Browsers Work with the HHS Accelerator?
Your system must have the most latest version of one of the following web installed:
Internet Explorer by Microsoft