As opposed to for-profit companies owned by a select few or small groups of people, Honor Credit Union is a not-for-profit entity owned by all of its members. Credit unions have a strong emphasis on assisting members with saving money, obtaining loans, and receiving accessible services and solutions for their financial success.
Read Also: California Coast Credit Union
How to Access Honor Credit Union Login Portal
- Go to the Honor Credit Union website’s official page first.
- Find the login button there. Click it.
- A login page will appear under the login button in the upper right corner.
- Enter your username and password here.
- Then click the sign-in button.
How to Retrieve Honor Credit Union Login Password
- Go to the Honor CU login page first.
- On this page, select the “forget password” option and reach the “reset password” page.
- Enter your username and click on the “continue” icon.
How to Open a New Honor Credit Union Account
- Visit the Honor Code’s official website first.
- Click the login icon to bring up the login page where it is shown.
- On this login screen, in the blank space at the bottom, provide a first-time user choice.
- A signup page will appear when you select that option.
- Add your social security number and account number.
- Click the green “proceed” button once you’ve finished this step.
Honor Links on the Mobile App Store
These links will allow you to log into Honor Credit Union from a mobile device:
- Google play store: Download Honor App on Android.
- App.Store: Download Honor App for Android and iPad.
Honor Credit Union Customer Service:
|Mail Address||8385 Edgewood Road|
Berrien Springs, MI 49103
People Also ask:
My Card Is Missing. What Shall I Do?
Don’t worry first! All of us have been there. Call us at 800.442.2800 if you need help. Please follow the instructions for after-hours card support if it is after regular business hours.
From within our mobile app, you can also turn your card on and off.