Ideal Credit Union: The St. Paul Postal Employees Credit Union was established in 1926 by a group of forward-thinking postal workers. As the credit union grew and prospered, membership was extended beyond postal workers to include family members, certain employee groups, and contributors to a neighborhood scholarship fund.
Residents of Washington, Ramsey, and Dakota counties were given membership access in 2002, followed by Anoka, Chisago, and Hennepin county residents. We now welcome visitors from the nearby counties of Carver, Isanti, Pierce, Saint Croix, Scott, Sherburne, and Wright.
Read Also: TCCL Login
How to access the Ideal Credit Union login account
- Visit the official page on your smartphone if you wish to log into your account: https://www.idealcu.com/
- The login page is visible on the left side of the website after you arrive there.
- You must enter your username and password on this login page.
- Following the login icon’s click.
How to Reset Forgotten Password
- If you forget your login password, then you have to go to the login page.
- On this page, select the “forgotten password” option and reach the “reset password” page.
- Fill out the supplementary information on this page.
- Then hit on the “Continue” tab.
How to Create an Ideal Credit Union Account
- Go to the login page and click the register button in the login tab on the right if you wish to create an Ideal Credit Union account.
- A new page loads on your screen when you select that option.
- There were two methods for signing up.
- Choose a choice, then create an account.
Ideal Credit Union Customer Support:
|Mail Address||8499 Tamarack Road|
Woodbury, MN 55125