On the grounds of IUPUI, Indiana Members Credit Union was established in 1956 and has its main office in Indianapolis, Indiana. Since then, IMCU has expanded to 34 branches servicing Central and Southern Indiana, providing its consumer and corporate members with a wide range of goods and services. Traditionally providing superior rates on loans and deposits, IMCU stays loyal to its roots by “Keeping It Simple” for members. Please visit IMCU online at www.imcu.com for further details.
Read Also: Centra Credit Union
How Can I Access Indiana Members Credit Union Login Portal
- Open this website on your computer- https://www.imcu.com/connect/about-us
When you first access this website, look for the login option on the upper right side.
- Click that option to launch a login page on your device.
- Type in your username and password before clicking the grey login button.
How to Reset Lost Indiana Members Credit Union Password
- Create a new password on your device if you forget the old one.
- Access the forgotten password link at the bottom of the Indiana Members Credit Union login page.
- Type in your login information and click the “Submit” button.
How to Become Indiana Member
- Visit this site- https://www.imcu.com/connect/about-us
- On this page, give the option Click here to join in the red box.
- Click that red box and open a new page where you must select the type of membership and click on the Continue button.
- Thus completing the process and becoming an Indiana member.
Indiana Links on the App Store
You can download the Indiana app to your phone or any other device using the links below:
Indiana Members Credit Union Customer Service:
C/O Member Services
P.O. Box 47769
Indianapolis, Indiana 46247
People Also Ask:
What Does “Emv Chip Card” Refer To?
With data stored on a chip within the debit card, EMV Chip cards offer an additional layer of security. Each transaction is distinct and each piece of information is tailored to your account, offering another layer of fraud protection.
Does It Cost Anything to Use My Bank Card?
No, assuming you have enough money in your account to cover the transaction, IMCU does not impose fees for using your prepaid card.