The Lake Trust Foundation is a 501 foundation with the goal of improving the lives of people in each of the areas that Lake Trust Credit Union serves throughout the state. The foundation receives funding from donors who promote regional causes related to education, basic needs, health and well-being, the environment, and other issues.
The foundation contributes to the creation and maintenance of stronger communities through collaborations, outreach initiatives, grants, financial aid, and support for the underserved members of a community.
Read Also: Brinks Mastercard Login
|Site||201 to 500 Employees|
|Type||Company – Private|
|Industry||Investment & Asset Management|
How Can I Access Lake Trust Credit Union Login Portal
- If you have already an account in the Lake Trust Credit Union then you have to go to the official page- https://laketrust.org/Personal/Banking/CDs
- You can find this page sign-in option in the top row
- Select the sign-in option and open a login page on your screen
- Enter your username and password
- Next click on the sign-in icon.
How Can I Reset Lake Trust Credit Union Login Information
- If you forget your password, go to the Lake Trust login page and choose the option to forget your username or password.
- Access the reset page by selecting the forget information option.
- For the password reset, enter your username and phone number.
- Select the Send Me New Password button.
If you forget your username, you must change it on the password reset page.
- On this page, give the “forget username” option at the bottom. Click the option to directly reach the “reset user-id” page.
- Enter your email address and click on the send icon.
How Can I Open a New Account on the Lake Trust Credit Union
- If you do not already have an account with Lake Trust Credit Union, you must open one.
- You will create a new account by going to the login page. On this page, at the bottom, is the enroll option. Please select that option for registration.
- When you click on that option, the registration page will open on your device.
- Enter your account or member number, date of birth, and the last four of your social security number.
- After clicking the blue “Continue” button
Lake Links on the Mobile App Store
You can access your online bill payment, and e-statements from Lake using the mobile app.
- Google play store: Download Lake App on Android.
- App.Store: Download Lake App for Android and iPad.
Lake Trust Credit Union Customer Service:
|Hours||Monday-Friday: 7 AM-7 PM|
Saturday: 9 AM-1 PM
|Address||4605 S Old US Hwy 23,|
Brighton, MI 48114