The Orange County Credit Union is still a popular with inhabitants of the county. The non-profit financial institution was founded in 1938 to assist local county government officials, but it later extended to serve all inhabitants of Orange County in the 1990s. It now has 9 Orange County locations and one in Long Beach, and it provides a comprehensive range of services, including checking, savings, and youth accounts, as well as personal, vehicle, and home loans, credit cards, investments, and more.
Read Also: Centra Credit Union
How to Access the Orange County Credit Union
- Visit this site for login: https://www.orangecountyscu.org/products/credit-cards/
- When you open this link on your browser opens a new page on your screen
- On this page enter your username and password
- After pressing the sign-in icon in blue.
How to Recover Forgotten Orange County Credit Union Information
- Visit the login page if you can’t remember your login details.
- Where to find the username or password
- To get directly to the reset information page, click on that tab.
- Where do you place the “reset your username” and “reset your password” options?
- Click on the username if you lost your username, and the forgotten password link if you forgot your password.
- Here we first go through how to recover a forgotten password.
- To access the Reset Password page, choose the “Reset my password” option.
- After clicking the “Proceed” button, enter your login, card number, and SSN.
- If you forget your user name then select the find my username option
- Enter your membership or card number and the last four digits of your SSN.
- After clicking on the proceed icon in purple
How to Open a New Account
- If you want to create a new OCCU account, click the “new user enrollment” link at the bottom of the login page.
- A registration page appears on your screen when you click on that.
- Where you must provide the necessary data, such as the last six digits of your SSN and your card number.
Orange County Credit Union Customer Service:
|Phone Number||(888) 354-6228|
|Hours||Monday – Friday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm|
Saturday: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
P.O. Box 37035
Boone, IA 50037-0035
|Mail Address||P.O. Box 11777|
Santa Ana, CA 92711-1777