Petpoint Login: The 24Pet family, which already includes 24Petwatch and 24Petconnect, is pleased to include 24Petcare from PetHealth Inc. They provide top management software, microchip technology, and industry insights to help over 2,000 animal welfare organizations provide the best possible care.
They give the community of animal welfare professionals access to data and insights, highlighting patterns and assisting them in making defensible judgments.
Login Requirements for PetPoint
Take into consideration account the following whenever signing into your Petpoint account:
- Internet Explorer
- Valid Shelter username, password, and ID.
- Internet-capable devices are a must.
- The website address for Petpoint.com.
How to Access PetPoint Login Portal
If you already have an account with Pet Point, you can log in; if not, you can create one. Here is a short guide to assist you to sign in, changing your password if you forget it, and other similar tasks.
- Go to the PetPoint login page on your device.
- Enter your shelter identification number, username, and password.
- Then click the login button.
How to Change a Forgotten Password
If you forget your password, don’t worry; we’ll show you how to change it. If you adhere to these recommendations, you can instantly retrieve your Pet Point login password.
- You must visit the Pet Point login page if you need to update the password for Pet Point.
- The login page is displayed when you click on this, which opens a new page on your device.
- Just below the login button in the last section was the option to forget your password.
Press that button.
- You view a fresh webpage on your device.
- Fill in the blanks and press the send button for certain fill-in information, such as a shelter
- ID and an email address.
Your email address will receive a message with your new password.
Login to PetPoint Mobile
- The app must 1st be downloaded from Google Play.
Launch the application.
- From the menu, select “Login.”
- The privacy credentials for your account.
- Click the “Login” button once more to gain access to it.
Login to PetPoint App Store
The URLs presented below can be used to download the Tyndall app to a phone or other device:
You can contact Petpoint if you experience any issues.
|Phone||number: (866) 630-7387|
|Email support||[email protected]|
|Canadian mailing address|
|Hours||Monday – Friday: 10 AM-5 PM (ET)|
FAQs (Question & Answers)
Does Petpoint Have an API?
The SAC database has an API that PetPoint and Shelter Animals Count have developed to allow automatic data entry. To authorize PetPoint to automatically retrieve data from your Shelter Animals Count report, fill out this form.
What Is Pet Point?
To help animal welfare organisations effectively manage shelter operations, the relational data management system known as PetPoint was created. This requires recording an animal’s history, all of its characteristics, the care it receives while in your custody, how it acts once it has left, and everything in between.