Electronic health records and practice management software are provided by Procentive Login. With Procentive’s client portal, your clients and their designated representatives can access a secure login to set up appointments and read crucial information. The EHR solutions from Procentive make scheduling simple.
Since 2010, their international team of analysts has analyzed Procentive EHR users all over the world, gathering enormous amounts of data points that serve as the foundation for Procentive forecast assumptions and maybe the quarterly rise and fall of certain vendors and their products.
How to Access Procentive Login
- First, you reach the official link https://procentive.com/
- Where is the arrow in the upper right corner? When you open this page, you see the login option in the last
- When you click the login button, your browser will navigate to a new page.
- Enter your username and password.
- after clicking on the login page.
How to Reset your Procentive Login Password
Who Can Modify Passwords
The majority of Champions at your organization, together with any employees who have the Change authority for the Staff Module, are permitted to change passwords. Employees outside of those two categories are not permitted to change or update customer passwords once they have been locked out of their database for security reasons.
How to Retrieve Password
To reset the password for another staff member, follow these instructions if you are a Champion or a staff member with the Change permission enabled at your agency:
- Choose Staff Module.
- Double-click the name of the employee who lost their password.
On the Staff tab, click.
- Enter abcd1234 in the password field instead.
- change the password requirement Change to Yes upon the next login.
- Click Save to save RequiredPassword-Yes.jpg.
6. Press Save.
The workers will use the temporary password abcd1234 to sign into Procentive.
- Enter abcd1234 in the field for the old password.
- The staff will type a special, new password of their choosing in the New Password area.
- In the Confirm Password section, confirm the new password.
- Choose Change.
How to Register for a Procentive Login Account
- You must create an account if you do not already have one in the prospective login.
- Go to the registration page first.
- Enter your first and last name, phone number, email address, organization name, website, state, and so on.
- after clicking the submit button
- Your new account will register soon.
|2321 Jack Breault Drive, Ste. 100|
Hudson, WI 54016
Email: [email protected]
Call: (844) 790-7210
|2321 Jack Breault Drive, Suite 100|
Hudson, WI 54016