San Mateo Credit Union was established in 1952 and is still dedicated to assisting members in achieving financial stability. We currently have more than 90,000 members and our assets have grown to over $1 billion thanks to this straightforward mission, but we will never outgrow that goal. Anyone who resides in San Mateo County, the City of Palo Alto, or specific parts of San Francisco, works there, worships there, or attends school it is eligible to join.
SMCU holds the view that having a stable financial situation contributes to our members’ overall well-being. We’re dedicated to assisting our members in making wise choices, seizing life’s significant opportunities, and making long-term plans.
Read Also: Diamond Credit Union
Benefits for SMCU Members
- Voting is permitted for SMCU members in major elections and board elections.
- Many banks, especially major ones, don’t really have a specific bond with their service area, unlike us, who are community-based.
- Your deposits are covered up to the same amount ($250,000) as bank deposits.
How Do I Access San Mateo Credit Union Online?
- Visit SMCU’s official website if you wish to log in: https://www.smcu.org/Community/About-Us/Our-Story
- The login link is located in the top right corner of this page.
- On the login tab, click. the login page will appear on your screen.
- On this page, enter your login and password.
- Following the login button hit.
How to Reset a Forgotten SMCU Login Password
- Visit the SMCU login page if you want to change your password.
- At the bottom of this page, click the “forgot password” link.
- To access the Reset Password page, select that option.
- You may quickly change your password on this page by entering the necessary details.
How to Register New San Mateo Credit Union Account
- If you want to sign up, go to the login page, click “enroll” in the bottom-left vacant space, and you’ll be taken to the registration page.
- There are two alternatives for registration when you select the “enroll” option.
- Choose a choice, then create an account.
San Mateo Credit Union Customer Service: