In May 1943, a group of forward-thinking Scott Field residents made the decision to establish a regional credit union where the common person could save and borrow money. This became known as Scott Credit Union. Our connections to the military, Scott Air Force Base, and other stakeholders are still solid today. Serving the needs of our military members remains a top priority for us as the sole credit union on the post.
You can access your accounts for free, 24/7, using SCU Online. SCU Online offers a variety of tools to assist you in managing your finances online as well as the newest security measures to safeguard your financial data. To learn how to use SCU Online, view the tutorial videos below.
|Name||Scott Credit Union|
Read Also: Bmo Mastercard Login
How Can I Access Scott Credit Union Login Portal
- First, visit the Scott Credit Union official website.
- On this page, you can find the member login icon at the top right corner.
- Click on that member login tab to directly reach the login page.
- Enter your username and password on this page.
- Then click on the blue login button
How to Recover Your Scott Credit Union Password
- Visit the SCU login page in order to change your password.
- Click on this link- https://secure9.onlineaccess1.com/scottcredituniononline/uux.aspx#/login
- When you click on this link, your screen displays the login page.
- On this page, click the “forgot password” link.
- To access the password-reset page, select that option.
- Enter your login information and click “Submit.”
How to Open a New SCU Account
- If you do not already have an SCU account, open one by providing the following information:
- Visit this site: https://secure9.onlineaccess1.com
- Open a registration page on your screen.
- Enter your member number, date of birth, social security number, and username.
- Finishing this process and clicking on the continue button.
Scott Credit Union Phone Number:
|Phone Number||(800) 888-4728|
|Address||Edwardsville, IL 62025|